EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-11-07 23:03:47

rsd220
Member
Registered: 2013-10-20
Posts: 6

Linux support

I use linux distro
can you linux support ?
i appreciate your effort
thank you

Last edited by rsd220 (2013-11-08 13:08:45)

Offline

#2 2013-11-08 04:04:58

damamm
Member
Registered: 2013-11-08
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

Is it possible to make us a copy of the software for the Linux operating system (Ubuntu)?

Thank you very much

Offline

#3 2013-11-09 19:59:39

mha2999
Member
From: Bahrain
Registered: 2013-08-27
Posts: 330

Re: Linux support

Post #3 Reported as Spam!


Bug Hunter

Offline

#4 2013-11-10 00:11:34

rsd220
Member
Registered: 2013-10-20
Posts: 6

Re: Linux support

you are right post no. 3 is spam

thank you

Offline

#5 2013-11-22 10:35:14

calvinvalerian
Member
Registered: 2013-11-22
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

Please make for linux version big_smile I've tried XDMAN, IDMAN, axel, wget but none is as good as Eagleget XD

I've tried to install Eagleget through WINE but no luck.

Offline

#6 2013-11-22 23:02:51

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 905

Re: Linux support

calvinvalerian wrote:

Please make for linux version big_smile I've tried XDMAN, IDMAN, axel, wget but none is as good as Eagleget XD

I've tried to install Eagleget through WINE but no luck.

Try FlareGet it's briliant. It can be easily compared to EagleGet for Linux


Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

Offline

#7 2013-12-11 15:16:02

asmj2010
Member
Registered: 2013-12-11
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

Is it possible to make us a copy of the software for the Linux operating system (Ubuntu)?

Offline

#8 2013-12-11 16:12:35

lovevn
Member
From: Viet Nam
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 72

Re: Linux support

jackuars wrote:
calvinvalerian wrote:

Please make for linux version big_smile I've tried XDMAN, IDMAN, axel, wget but none is as good as Eagleget XD

I've tried to install Eagleget through WINE but no luck.

Try FlareGet it's briliant. It can be easily compared to EagleGet for Linux

Hi man, I also use FlareGet but it's not open source, and I cannot download file > 25 MB with more 2 segments! I tried to install EagleGet with Wine but I failed sad I don't know why, it runs and stops after checking "I agree...". Uget is a good choice, but it's not fast.


Future in your hand

Offline

#9 2013-12-25 21:35:28

rsd220
Member
Registered: 2013-10-20
Posts: 6

Re: Linux support

do you know how many people that view this topic ?
views 996!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be supported linux

Offline

#10 2013-12-25 22:25:16

xx2
Member
Registered: 2013-12-24
Posts: 9

Re: Linux support

lovevn wrote:
jackuars wrote:
calvinvalerian wrote:

Please make for linux version big_smile I've tried XDMAN, IDMAN, axel, wget but none is as good as Eagleget XD

I've tried to install Eagleget through WINE but no luck.

Try FlareGet it's briliant. It can be easily compared to EagleGet for Linux

Hi man, I also use FlareGet but it's not open source, and I cannot download file > 25 MB with more 2 segments! I tried to install EagleGet with Wine but I failed sad I don't know why, it runs and stops after checking "I agree...". Uget is a good choice, but it's not fast.

the best - uGet + Aria2 wink http://www.webupd8.org/2012/09/uget-dow … -with.html

Offline

#11 2013-12-28 12:58:20

deadend
Member
Registered: 2013-12-28
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

PLZ we need to eagleget in linux

Offline

#12 2013-12-29 12:20:23

reem_aaxxll
Member
Registered: 2013-12-03
Posts: 7

Re: Linux support

If EG support Linux distributions especially Ubuntu roll
It Will be more famous and popular than ever wink

Offline

#13 2014-01-07 16:15:03

lovevn
Member
From: Viet Nam
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 72

Re: Linux support

As I said above, uGet is not bad, but its speed... I can say it's slow, much slower than EagleGet in Windows sad


Future in your hand

Offline

#14 2014-01-16 22:13:20

KM4
Member
Registered: 2014-01-16
Posts: 2

Re: Linux support

Please add linux support, or just release the source code, then we can compile it. There is 1,453 view for this topic, that show how much people want Linux support.

Offline

#15 2014-02-27 18:20:28

Zanhast
Member
Registered: 2014-02-03
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

if developers have enough time Linux support will be a nice feature to EG smile

Offline

#16 2014-03-27 12:38:44

hossam
Member
Registered: 2014-03-26
Posts: 3

Re: Linux support

We want EagleGet for Linux! smile

Offline

#17 2014-03-27 13:00:32

abdelhadi
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

Hello i'am a linux user and we want a linux support for the program

Offline

#18 2014-03-27 13:39:20

Abdeljalil
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

yeah yeah yeah big_smile
we want a Linux version
there are a lot of ppl interested smile

Offline

#19 2014-03-27 14:06:42

modafify
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

please support linux

Offline

#20 2014-03-27 14:12:39

takriti88
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

We want a Linux version

Last edited by takriti88 (2014-03-27 14:13:20)

Offline

#21 2014-03-27 14:22:55

root
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

we want a linux version can you do that?

Offline

#22 2014-03-27 14:31:17

hasan_Mohamed
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

I use Linux ubuntu
we all know that Linux is the best
we really want your linux edition
thanks .

Offline

#23 2014-03-27 14:32:23

hanny
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

A Linux version would be great!
Just consider how many people would use it, I don't know in what programming language EG is written but i don't think that it will be hard to create a Linux version from it, If you did, It will be easy to publish the program through package repositories.
Thanks!

Offline

#24 2014-03-27 14:57:20

xmustaphax
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

can we have ubuntu / linux support we are tired of poor downloaders

Offline

#25 2014-03-27 15:15:05

omar maraqa
Member
Registered: 2014-03-27
Posts: 1

Re: Linux support

i wish if it support gun/linux i use ubuntu sad

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB