EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-28 21:08:15

Khidreal

several questions

1- can't EG devs make integration with Opera?
2- is EG getting a new interface soon?
3- how can I make my own interface (changing the current interface to make my own, meaning, not the images on background, but the interface it-self, if that's possible)?

#2 2016-04-29 07:34:04

jackuars

Re: several questions

1. EG integrates with Opera, but the extension is broken with the latest update to Opera.
2. This is upto the developer, although the download engine is getting an overhaul soon.
3. Not yet, I wonder if any other download manager allows this.

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#3 2016-04-30 00:04:48

Khidreal

Re: several questions

jackuars wrote:

1. EG integrates with Opera, but the extension is broken with the latest update to Opera.
2. This is upto the developer, although the download engine is getting an overhaul soon.
3. Not yet, I wonder if any other download manager allows this.

so, no chance into integrating EG with opera developer sad
the interface, personally, is not the best, but I can "eat it", I don't like nor dislike.
In a matter of fact, yes, I know 1 download manager that allows you to modify the interface: Internet Download Manager. it's only about to create the simple Image with the icons we want, drop them on the directory and on IDM select the theme we just created. yet, it only allows us to change the icons, not all the interface, but it's a start. maybe EG could just have the award of creating a full customizable download manager?

Board footer