EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-13 16:40:55

mklib

EagleGet Clean Uninstall Tips?

I tested the latest version of EagleGet - 2.0.4.17 and found it rather buggy. As such I plan to try an older version. As part of my paranoia, I need to clean uninstall currently installed EagleGet - 2.0.4.17 first. When I uninstall software, I always run official uninstaller and then search/delete if possible all file/registry leftovers using file/registry tools.

As an EagleGet new user, I'm having difficulty identifying what files and registry keys associated with EagleGet are after having run the official uninstaller. In other words, I'd appreciate your advice pointing to specific file and registry key remains to delete resulting in really really clean uninstall.

Thank you!

--

Last edited by mklib (2016-11-13 17:08:13)

#2 2016-11-16 01:10:44

jackuars

Re: EagleGet Clean Uninstall Tips?

What I normally do in this case is to

1. Use IOBit Uninstaller to uninstall the application and use the powerful scan feature to delete remnants
2. Use UltraSearch and search for EagleGet and find any leftover folders and delete them.
3. Run CCleaner and clean-up the system.
4. Run Wise Registry Cleaner, and clean all remnant registry entries.
5. Use Find feature to search all EagleGet entries inside regedit and remove entries manually if any.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

Board footer