EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-19 03:22:52

Voltaire

WTF: where are my completetd downlodas???

Got the message that a new update is available ... and updated just some moments before ... and a big list of completed downlodas is now empty???

Where has that list gone???

#2 2017-09-19 05:46:25

jackuars

Re: WTF: where are my completetd downlodas???

The downloads must be still in the folder that you assigned to. Are you using any specific Clean-up/Tune-up softwares and also are you using your antiviruses clean-up function?

Moreover did you install Eagleget to the same folder that you installed earlier?

Additionally i hope you haven't used the Task Cleaner function in Eagleget, that is the recycle bin icon on it's interface.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#3 2017-09-19 07:57:45

Voltaire

Clicking onto a download link EG started and proposed to take over the download of the file. At that moment I was asked to let a new update be installed what I allowed. After update and download of the file the list (that was richly populated before) only consists of one single file (that one that was downloaded just now).

Where is the rest of the list?

#4 2017-09-19 10:32:30

jackuars

Hi, I did understand your issue earlier. I would just like you to answer a few of my queries in my earlier post.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#5 2017-09-19 16:41:06

Voltaire

I'm not sure if you really got the problem:

1. I do not ask for the downloaded files; they were put directly in those folders where they belongt to.

2. I'm not using any clean-up/tune-up-software at all!

3. There is NO anti-virus-solution installed on that PC for the moment (so that any influence by that can be excluded).

4. I did not change any installation path (other than the proposed by the program itself while updating)

5. I did not touch any kind of "remove completed downlodas from the list" option or else.

There was one single thing that I had to manually intervene: the file "sqlite3.dll" inside EG-program-folder (not common-files-folder) was reported to not be replaceable; I moved it away onto the desktop so that it won't get lost and retried, what then was working. Btw: the old sqlite3 has 388kB in size; the new one has 596 ...

Last edited by Voltaire (2017-09-19 18:05:24)

Board footer