EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-19 03:22:52

Voltaire

WTF: where are my completetd downlodas???

Got the message that a new update is available ... and updated just some moments before ... and a big list of completed downlodas is now empty???

Where has that list gone???

#2 2017-09-19 05:46:25

jackuars

Re: WTF: where are my completetd downlodas???

The downloads must be still in the folder that you assigned to. Are you using any specific Clean-up/Tune-up softwares and also are you using your antiviruses clean-up function?

Moreover did you install Eagleget to the same folder that you installed earlier?

Additionally i hope you haven't used the Task Cleaner function in Eagleget, that is the recycle bin icon on it's interface.

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#3 2017-09-19 07:57:45

Voltaire

Clicking onto a download link EG started and proposed to take over the download of the file. At that moment I was asked to let a new update be installed what I allowed. After update and download of the file the list (that was richly populated before) only consists of one single file (that one that was downloaded just now).

Where is the rest of the list?

#4 2017-09-19 10:32:30

jackuars

Hi, I did understand your issue earlier. I would just like you to answer a few of my queries in my earlier post.

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#5 2017-09-19 16:41:06

Voltaire

I'm not sure if you really got the problem:

1. I do not ask for the downloaded files; they were put directly in those folders where they belongt to.

2. I'm not using any clean-up/tune-up-software at all!

3. There is NO anti-virus-solution installed on that PC for the moment (so that any influence by that can be excluded).

4. I did not change any installation path (other than the proposed by the program itself while updating)

5. I did not touch any kind of "remove completed downlodas from the list" option or else.

There was one single thing that I had to manually intervene: the file "sqlite3.dll" inside EG-program-folder (not common-files-folder) was reported to not be replaceable; I moved it away onto the desktop so that it won't get lost and retried, what then was working. Btw: the old sqlite3 has 388kB in size; the new one has 596 ...

Last edited by Voltaire (2017-09-19 18:05:24)

#6 2018-04-29 08:22:34

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

We need to take action you know each of us in small little ways. "Morning exercise is a very good thing maybe one of the best things to do for our sleep. I sure every Juggernaut or fighter would take this rune if they had to go against a very tanky frontline..

cheap jerseys supply So we junked any interest in developing our individual consciousness, while completely surrendering to our social self image which is identifying who we are.. Ancient human remains and artifacts in Mammoth Cave and other caves in the area are protected under federal and state laws.  cheap jerseys supply

I simply rather do other things. However, I still believe that if your primary concern is build quality, MacBooks Pros are some of the best built laptops you can buy. In this instructable, I will teach you how to get the Homebrew channel on your Wii.

The giant of a man put down the hamper and a fierce battle between him and Lludd commenced. You doing a great job with it, and I anxious to see more.. You need to learn to work more efficiently." Just as cult members are purposely sleep deprived to weaken their mental resistance to ideas they know to be false, you kept us exhausted on purpose to strengthen our loyalty to your own cult of personality..

cheap chian jerseys But that's part of what makes him brilliant. His digits rap like machine gun fire at a black keyboard; the twitchy glow of a computer monitor reflects in the lenses of his purple glasses. Wildlands was my first game after picking up an Xbox One S during Black Friday and I enjoyed it a lot.  cheap nba jerseys

cheap football jerseys The Arab nations will continue the political uprising to oust the dynastic rulers as the closed mind spirits of the people showed "enough is enough for the sufferings of the Arab people". He had an abnormally fast heartbeat diagnosed before his senior season playing football at Hawaii, but he was cleared to play without undergoing a medical procedure.  cheap football jerseys

But that would been and completely overshadowed by the return of Apollo 11 after three days at most, along with 21.55 kilograms and the first humans to set foot on another world. We had Sunday booze sales forever here. For motorcycles, they look up your plate number (or VIN if it a new bike) and see if you have a parking permit on file.

We can lose either our now 6/6 Cub or our Scarab God to a block. What you really need to look at when choosing a new hunting knife is how well it is made and how good will the knife hold a edge. Slightly salt them and leave them for about 30 mins for the water to drain.

cheap china jerseys It's actually native to Asia. As part of its battle to address head trauma and the long term health issues that stem from it. You'll find plenty of suggestions on Hubpages for cute and romantic Valentine's date ideas, but you want to choose something for you and your partner that speaks to your personal relationship and the things that he likes.  cheap china jerseys

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinab.top/]cheap nba jerseys[/url] It is a very challenging and responsible occupation where as well as experiencing the joy of working with animals, you will need to be able to cope with the emotional impact of seeing animals in difficult and upsetting situations and to be able to deal sensitively with animal owners who are often distraught at seeing the suffering of their pets..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinab.top/]cheap authentic jerseys[/url]

cheap nhl jerseys The book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle A Year Of Food Life is a wonderful book that documents one families year of eating only local (within their county) foods, not just produce. And simply "boping" them on the snout is not a reliable way of deterring one.  cheap nhl jerseys

Government is not society. You either care about it, and play comp exclusively on third party services, or you use it as an excuse because people before you have. Gotoh gold plated tunersThe Gibson Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar With Koa Wood Back and SidesNow the Gibson Hummingbird acoustic guitar, like the D 42 by Martin, has been around for a very long time.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinau.top/]cheap mlb jerseys[/url] ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer met again Thursday with Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland and Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo in an effort to reach an agreement, the third straight day for such meetings [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinau.top/]wholesale jerseys china[/url].

#7 2018-04-29 08:28:56

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

The chief an honorary chief shore so it's really wonderful. So it is best to pay close attention to how the helmet is built. Judas smirked. If we do not change our ways, nature will check us in its own way. I then slap a million pounds on the table for David, sit there for the entire 45 seconds of the fight, and pray that he doesn die..

And yes, you had the cluster where that one Ford CEO decided to rename everything to start with an "F". I still can't work and get paid because of my visa, and I always feel aware that money is tight at home, with my college tuition, the accelerated mortgage, the lawyer's fees for the green card, the one salary.

cheap mlb jerseys Mass media thrives on the jaw rattling tackles in the National Football League and the bone crushing checks into the glass in the National Hockey League. Amy. Let not kid ourselves though the transfermarket is always going to be a bit hit and miss, sometimes you hit the nail on the head and get an absolute bargain (like robertson or salah) and other times you get yourself a good old andy carrollbarneyole 0 points submitted 3 months agoLack of differentials starts becoming an issue when you reach a very high overall rank.  cheap mlb jerseys

If you want to get those gears without spending a dime, you can theoretically do so. Celebrate Kindness and Love by Giving of Yourself Take some time to commit a random act of love or a random act of kindness by celebrating "Random Acts of Kindness" during the month of February.

cheap jerseys wholesale This species has been hunted for its pelt for hundreds of years. Fuck Joe. It looks like it a sub pump to move water from a low spot to somewhere further from the house or to the street. Ask the notary to witness your signature. Proceed to cut off 2 of the corners of each of your jokers to measure 1.2x1.2 inch squares..  cheap jerseys wholesale

's motto is "Today's Play, Tomorrow's Pay." Teams of students must design, assemble and program robotic kits to accomplish specific tasks.. One of the strangest reports of all actually happened in one of the "hole" cells 14 D, in the 1940s while the prison was still in operation.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinal.top/]cheap jerseys wholesale[/url] You have a choice to either be dumbass who thinks shareholders and executives are inherently evil things (like some hippy idiot undergrad), or an intelligent person who realizes that your gain is another person's individualized hard work, and the collective output of millions of people..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinal.top/]cheap mlb jerseys[/url]

It's now beginning to resemble an all in one (or most in one) central home media system. I am also praying these weapons are banned soon. Tassadar for example used to be Hanzo/Fenix tier, but they realized that didn "fit" him, so instead we got Hanzo and Fenix and Tassadar got nerfed back to the dumpster..

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]cheap nba jerseys[/url] There are of course better and worse ways to explain this. I truly enjoyed looking at your art. The slower refresh rate and response times were noticeable to me however, since I do play some competitive FPS games. I fought very hard," Chappelle said.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]wholesale jerseys china[/url]

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]wholesale jerseys[/url] Now they had no choice but to pass. There are other ways of earning respect, but another common way is being responsible. And I hope he plays a big part in this season too (same thing with Lagares). Even weigh your own words. I even had a service tech call me on the phone to let me know the status of a model..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]cheap nba jerseys[/url]

cheap jerseys wholesale I actually think they an amatuer level club these days, playing in something like the 3rd or 4th Danish tier. Not again, he thought to himself. can thank these skills to Korea only 21 thing. I honestly think people should vote for the candidate (Senator/Congressman) who presents the best ideas for the country.  cheap jerseys wholesale

Each time she saw Wylis, she would feel those nerves. Or maybe some are trying to negotiate huge pay increases thinking they are here long term and this was a way to say no one is safe.. Psych meds are important to mention any reasonable doctor would not re prescribe you a medication that gave you life threatening side effects.

cheap football jerseys Again, I caught in a no win situation What my recourse to any of this? Report it to the mods if this "bantering" by you is now harassment? Oh wait, you a mod and I guarantee the other mods who already don like me sure aren going to give a shit. Edit: what you want to do is go to the gun store with the person cheap football jerseys.

#8 2018-04-29 10:16:23

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

In the pressure of a game, as the tension builds you may tend to tighten your grip slightly and release the dart later in the swing with disastrous consequences.. Once you feel like you have a good feel for guard start focusing on half guard and so on.

cheap nhl jerseys I dunno how bad you felt when you were diagnosed with hypothyroidism, but people who are diagnosed with hyperthyroidism have symptoms just as bad, but more urgent.. Who is on fire, who isn't. Death, death, death, doesn't have the same tone or setting now.  cheap nhl jerseys

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinad.top/]cheap mlb jerseys[/url] The full plans require that the UAVs can stay in flight for months at a time. I just using this as an example, since it is in my cabinet. Sunday's game was certainly dramatic. Later in the season there would be a game where Paul became the first Diamondback to both tie a game with a home run, then win the game later with a walk off home run..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinad.top/]cheap ncaa jerseys[/url]

Congress reclassified satellite technology as a munition that was subject to ITAR, returning export control from the Commerce Department to the State Department.. Do so firmly and immediately without delay to let the bully know you are not a target.

wholesale nfb jerseys My back Squat about 20lbs. The Wild went 24 10 8 with him in the lineup and 10 2 1 when he scored a goal.. Maybe the absence of a black president took some of the sting out of it; maybe it couldn't be squared with President elect Donald Trump's promise to "take care of everybody" when it came to health care or his repeated promises to bring American jobs back from overseas, rather than take the approach that his Republican predecessors did encouraging Americans to compete..  wholesale nfb jerseys

cheapjerseys It all about optimal distance. Keep in mind that some people don't like eggs and many don't like seafood or have shellfish allergies, so variety is a good idea especially if you don't know the dining preferences of some of your guests.. We will all miss you..  cheapjerseys

cheap nba jerseys I was impressed by both of the devices' battery lives (over a week). Or possibly sun flare, I hear that one thrown around here sometimes. That's right. Ken Penders decides to listen to their advice and decides to fuck off and create his own comics with characters he made for Archie.  cheap nba jerseys

He got started in the Major Leagues younger than most get a chance to do.. So I decided to return his chests to him. Minor issue that I believe has been overlooked: I think the effect of taxes on where a player chooses to play actually has a fairly large impact.

cheap jerseys wholesale No nos esqueamos que foi nessa altura que se construram algumas Universidades, bem como se operou uma reforma a nvel dos monumentos e parques naturais c do burgo. It's a bit of a dance. Can say I blame the fans for wanting better, I mean who doesn want better? But averaging 8.5 wins a season at aTm isn a sign of a bad coach, not if we looking at things historically.  cheap jerseys china

The defamation case is set down for May 9 in the North Gauteng High Court.. The extra jitter induced by higher fps is only part of the story. I stepped out, into my backyard. Rick slaughtered dozens of Saviors in their sleep for some food (the fact that Hilltop said they were bullies wasn what got Rick to do it).

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinal.top/]cheap nfl jerseys[/url] It doesn't matter whether you are a health services employee, teacher, food service worker or work behind a desk. Pretty sure there are no better monitors and at the time paid like 460 for my 980ti vs 1080 prices. Additionally, if you go and kill all the LZ bosses each one will drop 150 GE credits.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinal.top/]cheap football jerseys[/url]

How do I know that I'm a "real man" if a person who isn't biologically male is also a man? How do I know that I'm a "real man" if that girly guy is also a man?. It a massive expense though. And so the process begins and escalates.. On the whole I think the chance of striking the "bull's eye" is pretty remote.

Students are all required to study math during six years of primary school. Judas greed, malice and forethoughtJudas Judas Iscariot acted with malice and forethought to betray Jesus. Her agenda is awful if you far away, however. I acknowledge the idea, but even the fact that someone needs help doesn mean certain things will work for them, and therapists can get into the mentality that it not working because of something wrong with the patient that needs to be fixed, rather than that their approach isn right for that person.

#9 2018-04-29 10:21:11

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

Performance isn't just measured in scores versus a single opponent or against past practice sessions, but against everyone who uploads their stats to these apps. If you have dry hair, you will want to look for a product that has humectant in it to lock in moisture.

wholesale china jerseys Another case where Jim becomes blinded by Alena's feminine charm is near the end of the story, but shortly after the blinding he wakes up: "She was wearing a pair of too tight jeans and an oversized sweater with nothing underneath it. Boeing stayed true to the basic model designs of the 100 and 200 series aircraft creating sub modifications of each one to fit the needs of the particular customer.  wholesale jerseys china

Neither the manufacturer nor the consumer gets to choose the option of waiving Australian Consumer Law protections. That just a bad idea in general and bad advice. I take the Capitol Corridor train to Jack London Square then either walk or take a bus (CapCor gives out free local bus tranfers) to downtown.

These features as quoted in this text are: presidential form of government, separation of powers, judicial arm of government, rule of Law, federalism and supremacy of the constitution. They invested into Axiomatic who have a majority stake in TL. "Ali taught us all about the value of hard work, tenacity and never giving up.

wholesale nfb jerseys We are still currently awaiting his response.. Exactas and quinella work with almost the same principle: you have to pick the first two finishing horses. It is really awkward feeling. These site offer discounts on the Lucasi products they carry. You clearly never been to a Bucks home game, or seen the revitalization of the Bucks as Milwaukee team.  wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap jerseys Positive affirmations help us to focus on and reinforce the positive aspects we wish to manifest, and assist us to change a fearful mind set.. If you count for 15 seconds, multiply the number of beats by 4, to get your average heartbeat.. Hope I helped and don't forget to vote for me in the Burning Questions Contest.  cheap jerseys

Look at it this way, articles about bird sanctuaries are interesting to people who have an interest in nature. With my father working in the fields every day, and my mother working as an anesthesiologist, there wasn enough food to feed all 9 of our hungry mouths.

By the way I still never told her I was the one who would leave her paper flowers on her car. It probably too far gone.. Anyone with a legitimate medical complaint can get it. He knew without switching his style he would lose, and he had nothing to switch too.

We also have lives to live here, families, work and responsibilities just as you do, including off days. Mom hates being idle. Any age 50+ runners? No need to give your exact age but I like to tag you on my Reddit RES. I also need to figure out how to maintain it once I reach my goal.

cheap china jerseys Reporter: Their numbers, a beep or braking in every car could cut a quarter million crashes every year. Being a therapist will always be my first love, though, and I hope to continue practicing on the side.. And don just watch YouTube Videos and then go to open gym and try i t will work.  cheap china jerseys

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinaw.top/]cheap jerseys[/url] Teenagers that follow Earth based religions may enjoy a variety of gift items as well. If you do mind, Legend and Underworld are decent and newer. In Texas, a gun permit works; student identification does not.) In Milwaukee County, which has a large African American population, sixty thousand fewer votes were cast in 2016 than in 2012.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinaw.top/]cheap jerseys wholesale[/url]

cheap football jerseys So a Christmas card list is a fantastic way of being sure to write them all down, and then cross them off the list as you send cards to. But, regardless, what if you took a bag with you in your personal item bag, that you could puke into if it really happened? Surely that would relieve most of the fear.  cheap football jerseys

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinai.top/]cheap nhl jerseys[/url] I know what it is like to feel that shame and regret. Everyday, its hop out of bed, into the shower, slurp down some coffee, get dressed, hop into the car, drive an hour to work, work all day, run errands during lunch, hop in the car to go home, drive an hour, cook, clean, do laundry, get into bed again [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinai.top/]cheap football jerseys[/url].

Board footer