EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-14 13:49:22

arooselisans

will eagle get solve my problem?

hi.i use shadow defender and i don't want disable this application from my labtop in the other hand shadow defender is my red line and i don't want disable this application for any reason. but i want say: i used very download mangers in my labtop first i used internet download manger it was very awful when shadow defender enables internet download manager  ruined download files and idm couldn't attach download files together and my download suspend. i decided try flash get when i use it the 1 or 2 The piece of my rar files had broken and win rar shows crc error( the problem solved a little) i decided use portable download managers i used to orbit, the rar files extracts without any problem but when i use the file i couldn't run 1 or two part of extracted rar files in my computer
will eagle get solve my problem?

#2 2017-11-15 06:45:56

jackuars

Re: will eagle get solve my problem?

Do you really know how to use shadow defender effectively and how virtualization is done? Sometimes it might not allow the installation of the drivers used to capture download links from download managers, and are you running your system in "Shadow mode" in Shadow Defender, if that's the case every download or each change on your system only reflects in your virtual environment. However there is an option to save files/folder to the real environment.

Although it's a useful tool, I'm not sure one really needs it unless you are testing malware's on your system [for reviews], or in scenario's where you deliberately go to shady sites to download.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#3 2017-11-15 21:44:31

arooselisans

Re: will eagle get solve my problem?

but i think the portable download manager can helps me. if all system in shadow mode i exclude the separate path of my system  from shadow mode and run the portable download manger from it. if i do this action my file extract successfully but the some extracted files doesn't run i don't think the shadow defender blame this event it is strange for me the rar files extracted successfully  but when i want use some part this rar files such as video or audio the file can not open is there download manager in the world can solve this problem will the portable version of eagle get heal my problem in the other hand my problem from huge rar file for example 300 or 400 mb to up is there any way i don't disable shadow defender thanks dear jackuars for your attention

Board footer