EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-25 07:08:15

shane001

Stuck Downloads

I think I am one of the early users of EG..it was exciting for me cos i didn't have to use cracked versions of IDM..the fun didn't last becos downloads kept getting stuck @ 99, sometimes 98%..It was frustrating..The last straw for me was losing about 13gb file cos the download got stuck, and all attempt to import the egt to resume the download availed to nothing so i uninstalled and stopped using it..Yesternight I decided to give a try to on a newly installed windows, and unsurprisingly, an ageing and annoying bug showed it self again like a summoned demon..If the developers haven't been able to fix this menace of a bug for a such a long time, I don't know if the app has any direction at all or they clearly can't fix it..Becos I checked the version history, and it's been through some considerable amounts of updates since my last use, and how do you keep missing and failing to fix such an important and annoying bug constantly draining and sucking the life out of an amazing software? Others have complained, new updates are released, same old problem..Anyway Google returned other free alternatives I intend to try..I do hope the developers fix this..Until then....

#2 2018-05-25 09:27:12

zpche

Re: Stuck Downloads

hello, i'm developer of eagleget , sorry for this bug.
but we could not reproduce this bug, could you provide me an url to reproduce this bug?
Eagerly awaiting your reply.

#3 2018-05-25 09:51:14

zpche

dear shane001, we also want to see the network bandwidth of your computer.

#4 2018-05-25 16:09:29

shane001

sorry for the late reply guys..I'm on a 4G network downloading from a hosting services..i've deleted the download from the queue and used IDM..becos even though the  log said the server wasn't responding, IDM downloaded it alright..I don't know how else i can help..let me know

Board footer