EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-19 18:28:26

chermany4ever

Help needed, can't add the chrome extension

Hello folks! I'm new here. Sorry to bother you like this in my first post. The thing is I was looking for a good download manager and after trying a lot of 'em I like EagleGet the most. But I just can't get the extension to work and missing the monitoring feature. That's why I decided to talk to you. I did everything that was in my hands to make it work, followed every step, with no luck. So, if you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to read you. I use Slimjet, an already well known browser based on chromium.

First tried to install the extension from the site. It gives me an error. The sign says -my language is spanish- that the extension is already downloading and beeing added to chome, but that's it. If I keep retrying, nothing happens. It's like a loop.

FluxBB bbcode test

To make a long story short:

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

And if I try to add it from the EagleGet installation folder I get this:

FluxBB bbcode test

I think I'm doing everything by the book. No luck at all. I have also noticed a feature at EagleGet site called Universal Capture Mode, but thou I'm using the latest release, nothing like that appears on my monitoring tab.

Well, I'm puzzled. Please let me know if you think there is any other possible solution. And many thanks in advance!

Last edited by chermany4ever (2018-06-19 18:31:29)

#2 2018-06-20 07:59:01

jackuars

Re: Help needed, can't add the chrome extension

This is a known issue for long and one of the reasons why I stopped using Slimjet. EagleGet simply doesn't work on Slimjet. You can try other alternative browser though.

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#3 2018-06-20 22:29:32

chermany4ever

Hello jackuars. I understand. I didn't know that. Thank you very much.

Slimjet behaves so well otherwise that I never thought there would be incompatibilities. Ironic. Two programs that behave very well do not understand each other. What a pity! Maybe SlimJet it's just too slim.

I will try to get another browser like SlimJet that is compatible with EagleGet. I tried Comodo IceDragon, another browser based on Firefox, but it is not compatible either.

FluxBB bbcode test

Any suggestions in this field of alternative browsers based on originals -but without the cheese- and that are already compatible with EagleGet?

smile

Last edited by chermany4ever (2018-06-21 01:52:09)

#4 2018-06-21 06:17:05

jackuars

You can try Cent Browser which I think is really good.

For the moment you can re-post this issue in this thread: Issues: Browser Incompatibilities with Eagleget

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Board footer