EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-02-11 23:10:11

bbrodriguez

Next version

When we can expect next version?

Lot of bugs has been reported and confirmed.
I think it is better to go with more frequent new versions where you will fix smaller number of bugs rather then wait to fix "all" bugs and then go with new version... at least in the beginning.

Keep on good work wink

#2 2013-02-12 03:29:10

eagleget
Administrator

Re: Next version

The next version will be released in this month, and I'm busy coding these days...

#3 2013-03-14 17:52:06

ptmax13

So I guess EagleGet is dead... over 2 months without any updates...
Just another bubble that blew out...
too bad...

#4 2013-03-16 06:41:30

eagleget
Administrator

Terribly sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. EagleGet is still in beta, and we have lots of work to do. The version 1.0.3.0 will significantly improve IE, Chrome & Chrome-based, Firefox & Firefox-based browser integration, which fixes random downloads, error downloads, and more.

The preview of EagleGet v1.0.3.0 will be released in two or three days, and the download link will be published in the forum. You can participate in our testing and translation proofreading.

Best Regards.

#5 2013-03-19 15:01:46

eagleget
Administrator

Please try out Eagleget v1.0.3.0 preview
http://www.eagleget.com/download/eagleget_preview.exe

#6 2018-04-29 12:06:48

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

Despite his own grief, in the immediate aftermath of the First World War Kipling wrote a poem called En dor, which warned grieving mothers and sweethearts of the dangers of trying to make spirit contact with the young men they had lost to the war.. That never happening.

cheap chian jerseys If you're in one, you register for 2 4 classes with 15 20 other people in your major or a similar one, along with a 1 hour discussion every week. I've also become better at thinking before speaking out of concern for how it may affect whoever I'm talking to.  cheap mlb jerseys

I personally wouldn recommend putting a ring in until at least 11 months. Just the same, we shouldn make it personal either. I have immediately stopped giving her Proin and can only hope I stopped administering it in time. I noticed the Amazon capsule brought up a pastels book I just bought Capturing Radiant Light and Color in Oils and Pastels by Susan Sarbach..

Women's hockey was added to the Olympic programat the 1998 Nagano Games.. In my opinion. Retro kitchens, especially 50s kitchens, can be cute and more than practical. If the panel believes the limit set out in Rule 4.1 has been exceeded, it will assign a Bullshit Factor (BSF) equal to one BSF per $10 above the limit.

cheap jerseys wholesale It is disrespectful to have them as the underdogs. I always tell them to look on eBay! big_smile. Everywhere else, the birds except the cliff dwellers or bats were extinct. The earthquake destroyed two bridges on AdakIsland, damaged houses, and left a 4.5 meter crack in a road.  cheap jerseys wholesale

I mean really track, not "oh that seemed liked 200 calories worth of chips". They know I still respect them even if our taste can be different. It is government policy, not the finite quantity of any given raw material, that is the real threat to future energy supplies..

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinac.top/]wholesale jerseys[/url] ConclusionExtensive research analyzing open source data has revealed that the country of Mexico is plagued with systemic violence and corruption as the Mexican drug cartels engulf themselves in turf wars and vie for control over key smuggling locations and routes throughout Mexico.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinac.top/]cheap ncaa jerseys[/url]

cheap jerseys china Ireland 21. The most important aspect of having the faith of Christ is having a relationship with our heavenly Father. You may even eventually find them endearing.. Puppet show on Lewis Clark. Get to know how to use it, get to know how to have it compensate for filters for you.  cheap jerseys china

By the time Lego had made it abundantly clear that it was, it was retired and already hard to procure. She believes that people are listening to her and will listen to others who have similar allegations. He speaks with a woman who is opening a rehab center where she will use cannabis to wean patients off of opioids.

cheap jerseys wholesale With 1,400 fewer pounds to push, the 440 made the GTX go like hell.. So while the rest of the family members were in soap suds, washing up the lunch pots and pans in her tiny house in Ermelo, Mpumalanga, my grandmother would whisper: my darling, let do the vanishing trick..  cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys supply It's like a sneak peek to the expected coming discounts nationwide. Some are good, some are bad, but it dehumanizes any race paint them all one way or another.. I have wished we had some inconic offereing like boog's barbeque at the baseball stadium in balt..  cheap jerseys supply

Then again, the 1963 67 Sting Ray was a very tough act to follow. Joie. But since filmmaker Steven Spielberg brought the movie "Jaws" to the big screen in 1975, beach loving vacationers have had the possibility of a shark attack firmly lodged in the backs of their minds..

cheap nhl jerseys Essentially the first part of seven is just blowing air, and the u sound is similar to when you say stew, right around the Try to say stew while blowing air, then just blow air and say the end of stew (like blowew or phhew). Or, they may seem to have rote, hollow, rehearsed sounding positive remarks when asked about their CNPD parent (Stockholm Syndrome).  cheap nhl jerseys

"Monks, suppose that this great earth were totally covered with water, and a man were to toss a yoke with a single hole there. The greatness that Cliff Lee used to bring to the pitching rubber wherever it was he was playing surely rubbed off some on Cole Hamels when the two were teammates in Philadelphia.

Board footer