EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-16 20:00:21

DaveM

Disabling Browser Monitoring

I like the program and for all intents and purposes it performs its function very well. I do have one problem with it though, I use several websites for downloads that do not either allow or do not support download managers. I went into the configuration of EagleGet and set it to not monitor the browser yet if I attempt to download from one of these sites EagleGet still pops in and wants to download the file. I have also tried the ALT function to tell it do not monitor and that also does not seem to stop the program from jumping in and attempting to download the file. The only alternative I had was to uninstall the program to get around its continual attempts to download files. I really do like the program and wish to continue using it but if I cannot disable its propensity to continually want to download everything then I have to leave it uninstalled.

#2 2013-03-16 21:53:27

MisterJ

Re: Disabling Browser Monitoring

DaveM, Please see post#4 here: http://forum.eagleget.com/viewtopic.php?id=390.  I ran some tests and when I disabled Monitoring via Configuration (gears at the top), then IE10 (W7 x64) picked up the DL not EG.  When I disabled the EG Add-on in IE10, EG captured the DL anyway.  Please tell us what browser and OS you are using.  Both of these are important to understanding the problem.  Have you tried setting "Maximum number of threads" (Configuration - Connection) to 1?  Bottom line, please give version 1.0.3.0 a try when it is released.  Enjoy, J.

#3 2013-03-19 15:09:39

eagleget
Administrator

Re: Disabling Browser Monitoring

Please try out Eagleget v1.0.3.0 preview to check if this bug still exists.
http://www.eagleget.com/download/eagleget_preview.exe

Board footer