EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-14 04:39:39

jackuars

Help EagleGet to keep this software Free

As you can see, developing a great freeware alternative to IDM is not an easy task. Moreover keeping it alive through continuous updates requires some effort. The developer has insisted to keep the software free no matter what. But this doesn't mean that his team has a lot of resources at their disposal to keep developing the software for free.

As a result, EagleGet now is trying to include one offer during installation and hopes that it can cover the server maintenance costs, digital certificate license fee and also pay their dedicated developers. They have now developed iNewTab extension for Chrome that is offered during installation of EagleGet. As a user of the extension I can guarantee you that it is safe and at the same time extremely helpful. So I urge you all to try it out and help the developer to keep the software free.

We need to stand up and keep supporting the software, and one way we can do this is to contribute our part in helping them to keep this software freeware. One way to do this is to donate some amount no matter how small it might be according to your capabilities through PayPal by going to EagleGet download and clicking on Donate via PayPal link.

And if that isn't possible you could still spread the word about EagleGet through various media. smile

How you can help EagleGet to be forever free?

1. Install iNewTab extension for Chrome or
2. Donate via PayPal or
3. Spreading the word to the online community.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#2 2016-09-14 05:55:32

Karthikeyan

Re: Help EagleGet to keep this software Free

I don't have much money but i definitely share eagleget on lot of social media platforms and also recommend my friends and colleagues smile

Thank you for your hard work eagleget smile

Last edited by Karthikeyan (2016-09-14 05:59:02)

#3 2016-10-12 15:53:49

eagleget
Administrator

jackuars wrote:

As you can see, developing a great freeware alternative to IDM is not an easy task. Moreover keeping it alive through continuous updates requires some effort. The developer has insisted to keep the software free no matter what. But this doesn't mean that his team has a lot of resources at their disposal to keep developing the software for free.

As a result, EagleGet now is trying to include one offer during installation and hopes that it can cover the server maintenance costs, digital certificate license fee and also pay their dedicated developers. They are making sure to choose only prestigious partners to ensure that the software is free from malware or adware and at the same time respecting the privacy of their users.

We need to stand up and keep supporting the software, and one way we can do this is to contribute our part in helping them to keep this software freeware. One way to do this is to donate some amount no matter how small it might be according to your capabilities through PayPal https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/websc … 5b28239088

And if that isn't possible you could still spread the word about EagleGet through various media. smile

thanks jackuars, We ensure that the EagleGet is free forever.

#4 2017-07-01 08:13:35

eagleget
Administrator

we have removed installation offers.

Board footer