EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-10 15:10:13

AgungID43

Eagleget problem while download .rar file from Google Drive

I've got this problem recently since 4 days ago. while downloading rar file from Google Drive web, i have got "corrupt header found" when open it by winrar.
i was very confused.

then i retry download it with built in browser but there was no problem at all when open the rar file!

could anyone help me?

oh yes the link where i download the file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B487NN … =drive_web

i use eagleget 2.0.4.25 (64 bit version)

thank you all

p.s somehow file >= 12MB its work normally when download from google drive using Eagleget

#2 2017-07-12 22:44:09

lynxman

Re: Eagleget problem while download .rar file from Google Drive

its a bug happen to me like 4 times with different google links
the problem is the eagleget build the file before finish the download im not sure why

Last edited by lynxman (2017-07-12 22:44:51)

#3 2017-07-14 18:31:34

AgungID43

lynxman wrote:

the problem is the eagleget build the file before finish the download im not sure why

oh god, theres someone like me too, or maybe last build make the downloader corrupt the file maybe?

#4 2017-07-31 03:55:07

PriHuda

I tried download from 3 different links from google drive, but when i extracted it is always got corrupt header, then file i downloaded is big around 3gb
i'm using latest build eagle get windows 10 x64
Any solution regarding this matter, thanks you
Sorry for my broken english

#5 2017-08-01 03:33:49

xxdpxx

me too. all file zip - rar - apk etc downloaded is corrupt headers

#6 2017-08-08 18:06:54

tj3n123

Also got this, was about to post a new thread, please fix immediatelly, this is a breaking bug

#7 2017-08-30 14:27:30

catoprime

i also have the same issues, not just rar file but when i download any video file and when i start to play it using any video player that i have, it got some cut/skip part in the video. and i try to download the video just using browser and the video work fine. hope this will get fix soon.

#8 2017-09-15 04:59:34

Euu

up

#9 2017-09-16 23:44:23

rjackdaw

does your corrupted rar comes from Google drive too?
as it happens almost every site that ive check has same results when it comes too Google drive.
i even managed to download and installed 15Gb iso using EG but it didnt come from Google drive though

Last edited by rjackdaw (2017-09-21 05:33:25)

#10 2017-09-17 00:17:17

Euu

you're not alone. There's a thread reporting this problem, but it's buried by spams. If you want to fix it, change the maximum thread to 1

#11 2017-09-17 00:18:58

Euu

It would decrease your download speed but, your problem should be fixed

#12 2017-09-18 13:47:06

faragona

I created an account just to bump this topic. The problem still persists, and even rolling back to 2.0.4.25 doesn't help.

#13 2017-09-18 23:14:32

rjackdaw

agreed ... it seems rolling back to old version didnt resolve the issue anymore to me.

#14 2017-09-19 05:59:20

jackuars

Thanks. I've notified the developer about the issue. Please wait for the next update.

At the same time do give us links for testing so that it will save a lot of our time and help to fix your problems better. Read this: A Very Important Read - How to Report Bugs in the Forum

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#15 2017-09-19 08:19:12

eagleget
Administrator

sorry for the inconvenience, we do many testing, but we cannot recreate this issue.

please download below link, let me know if you can recreate this issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B98tnX … k1a2s/view

you also share your link to here, we will do some testing with your links.

#16 2017-09-21 05:26:04

rjackdaw

OS 10 x64 PRO
Opera x32 47.0.2631.39
EG V2.0.4.25 FROM .27 Version

Both downloaded using .25 and .27 w/ 8threads results give a smaller byte size by 100 mb or less
downloaded using idm w/ 8connections gives a perfect result to me.

Googledrive links
https://www.gajekompi.com/games/residen … -corepack/
http://www.ovagames.com/resident-evil-0 … epack.html

Last edited by rjackdaw (2017-09-21 05:29:01)

#17 2017-11-02 20:05:58

riusugar

i have the same problem about this.
i download many files from google drive with .rar extension. And every files is corupt header.
the files contain video. and the video cant be extracted.
getting tired hmm
And this problem occurs since the new update. please fix it asap.

Win 7, 64 bit.

Last edited by riusugar (2017-11-02 20:06:27)

#18 2017-11-10 20:04:25

Andre HP

lynxman wrote:

yeah same like me

#19 2017-11-14 00:42:04

RandyID

Same here, not just rar files, i also having problems with video files (.mkv) bigger than 1gigs

#20 2018-02-23 03:38:30

lehunganh95

hi moderator! try to download any link in this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … 1BIcDd0UXc and try to extract it. i have tried but it doesn't work ! but it works well when i download with chrome's default download manager ! help !

#21 2018-02-23 12:35:34

jackuars

lehunganh95 wrote:

hi moderator! try to download any link in this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … 1BIcDd0UXc and try to extract it. i have tried but it doesn't work ! but it works well when i download with chrome's default download manager ! help !

Try downloading the file with 1 thread. Configuration->Connections->Max.number of connections - 1

Speed of downloading will be lower though if you change it.

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#22 2018-04-29 16:26:58

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

I haven't found very many applications that are appropriate, but here are our favorites:. I just think that reddit needs to relax a little. However, before keeping one, we should always remember that the name should suit the person's personality, nature, should be easy to pronounce, and shouldn't be a reason of amusement or fun for others..

cheap jerseys Use a flat shallow dish for your Hermit Crab food dish. However, the most important question in the background is: who really rules Europe? The citizens of the EU are certainly not. GM has modified 40 percent of the systems in the electric Chevrolet Bolt to make it autonomous, showing that the company can create redundant systems to keep the cars safe.  cheap jerseys

You are no doubt probably familiar with the Grimm works as these are common in English. All you symmetra mains complain that no one wants to work with a sym, and yet you refuse to work with your team when they want to run something different like dive which is just pure hypocrisy..

It is such a marvelous feeling to stand close to one and to touch a living tree that is so old. Everyone stationed in turkey who went through what we did at that time and had the opportunity to eat dinner with him and meet him really appreciated it!.

I'll be doing more hubs on the Tocobaga tribe and others from Florida. Just poke the straw through the foil of the top and the kid can happily slurp away their delicious healthy snack on the road. Will at their home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Tactical aspect is very disappointing and higher levels do not make battles harder only longer.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinai.top/]cheap nba jerseys[/url] Breaking down lyrical barrier after lyrical barrier in the then Golden Age of Hip Hop.. The item description states that as "one of the responsibilities as Presidential Aide, Dave Powers assured that this flag was flown on Presidential trips whether on boat or motorcade.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinai.top/]cheapjerseys[/url]

wholesale nfl jerseys Some species procude chemicals that stimulate the productivity and growth of other species within it's vicinity. Your dog would have to eat a pound or more of strong pot or edibles, and be a smaller sized dog, and you'd have to ignore its symptoms, and the dog would have to pass out and choke on its vomit, or in the case of a chihuahua in New Zealand, experience hypothermia when the same blood vessel dilation that makes your eyes red makes the dog radiate away all its body heat..  wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys Now I been going to baseball games for a long time, and I always pay attention when the ball is in play. In no particular order, here they are:. I decided that my job itself was a task sequence. Its like you are choosing to ignore the point. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," says Trump.  cheap jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys All Bethesda games have this trait of being addictive, so that's not really a surprise.. Thanks, at least I "have health insurance" though, right?. Learn how JS is actually written. To ignore it because "cops and lawyers" cost money, is an idiotic argument at best..  wholesale nfb jerseys

It not barbaric at all, it shouldn be banned. There is an exclusivity in loving God that is not the same as loving others via sensuality. He thus turned to tax free cyclecars: small, three wheel roadsters with two cylinder motorcycle engines and brisk performance.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinad.top/]wholesale jerseys china[/url] She has basically made the same mistake Clinton made. It is of course completely up to you what you use but I find marker pens the best because they are easy and quick to use. One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. But then she said, "With him, what you see is what you get," which seemed contradictory..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinad.top/]cheap ncaa jerseys[/url]

In 1904 in their first international tour of Britain, France and North America they won 34 or 35 games and the 35th game, lost against Wales, is still argued about to this day!. The episode damaged Christie's aspirations to be president and to serve in the Trump administration..

cheap jerseys wholesale Desweiteren haben Schulamtsbezirke auch eine Art, ich nenne es mal "mobile Reserve". If it's the rank you called for, show the card at once, and your turn goes on. In my view, Stroll and Sirotkin are likely among the weakest drivers on the grid. Player turned pro in 1953 and joined the PGA Tour in 1957 cheap jerseys wholesale.

Board footer