EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-13 17:52:41

AGENT47

Eagleget Queue Bugs and Some

I'm having a lot of trouble using Eagleget. When I make queues I can't simply delete multiple items or the whole queue. The button which is used to delete Tasks doesn't work if the downloads aren't started yet. Other than that there is no option to select all or multiple files with any shortcut or button. At least you guys could add that. One can't start the whole queue and have to start every download individually. You guys could at least add a shortcut or button to select all or multiple files. And some other button needs works too. Like the one by which one can't remove tasks if they're in queue. Other than that as you know there is a queue named default under queues tab and it has three buttons saying start, pause and an upward button, and none of them work either.

Off topic-

Why don't you guys apply more security on login tab, whenever one clicks on it to enter the credentials it says, "unsecure connection, the info sent over this site can be stolen by attackers."

#2 2017-11-15 06:58:49

jackuars

Re: Eagleget Queue Bugs and Some

I agree there is no "Start all" button in the main download queue, but you can create as many queue's as you want personally and use the "Start" queue to start all downloads present in your custom made queue. For now if you want to start all files in the main queue, right click on Eagleget tray icon, and click "Start all".

Go to queue's on the left side bar and then click Start next to each queue if you want to start the queue as per your preference.

To Delete queue's, click on the wedge icon next to Queues on the left side bar, click on the particular queue and then tap on the red icon that appears next to it.

You can add downloads to the main queue and transfer specific items to default queue by Right clicking on the download task and clicking "Move" to queue. At the same time you can move this task to your custom made queue's too

To create your own custom made queue's: Right click on the wedge icon next to Queues in the left side bar and click Add Queue and give a specific name to it, like "My favorite videos" or anything, and you can schedule it or make it an unscheduled on demand queue. In this case all the new downloads will automatically point to this queue unless you decide not to.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#3 2017-11-15 07:01:55

jackuars

If any of your queries are unanswered please post it here and refrain from creating multiple threads about the same topic.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit, Chrome and EagleGet latest version always big_smile

#4 2017-11-21 13:42:38

AGENT47

The start button you're referring to the top left or right I don't know, but it doesn't work. I think it's in the top right corner but it doesn't work.

I haven't tried the start all in the tray icon but I'll let you know.

OT, I subscribed to this thread but I didn't get notified when you replied, in my email.

#5 2017-11-29 11:20:02

jackuars

Have corrected the earlier post for better information. The start button will be there for individual queues you create or the default queue on top right. Try creating a custom queue like i mentioned earlier and use the Start button next to the queue.

#6 2017-11-30 23:55:16

jackuars

So I'm now facing the same problem as you, since the Start button isn't functional at the moment.

Until the next update is out, you can schedule your custom queue to a specific time and all the files in the queue will download in sequence. Unscheduled queues has a bug right now.

Board footer