EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-19 06:09:53

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 938

Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

This thread is related to the top 3 problems that you are experiencing with EagleGet.

READ THIS

1. Please dont give us a huge list of problems that you are facing [these posts will be deleted]
2. Be very specific, give links wherever required so that you have better chance of getting your problem fixed else your requests to fix it are futile.
3. Stick to utmost 3 problems or less that you have been having with EagleGet ever since you started using it
4. These problems will be notified to the developer as soon as possible to be kept in priority list.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#2 2018-01-12 09:13:59

luckybuilding
Member
Registered: 2013-11-29
Posts: 33

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

It still persists after several months in new versions.

It only affects the queues and not unscheduled downloads!

I set the schedule for example 2o'clock and the system shuts down after the free download hours and in the morning all the list is gone! and there is no list of incomplete downloads!

It still persists after reinstalling the windows and the eagleget!

It is mentioned on http://forum.eagleget.com/viewtopic.php … 021#p15021 but no reply!

Please, solve this problem on this great app.

Offline

#3 2018-01-16 08:23:52

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 938

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

Are all the downloads complete? If the download are complete it wont be shown in the queue's but only in the main download list.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#4 2018-01-23 07:59:13

luckybuilding
Member
Registered: 2013-11-29
Posts: 33

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

jackuars wrote:

Are all the downloads complete? If the download are complete it wont be shown in the queue's but only in the main download list.

If it was complete, I was happy even not seeing it on the list! The problem is that when the queue time is over and I power on the PC after an automatic shutdown, I only can re-add .egt file again (if it was created before). All unfinished downloads are missing from the list!!!

Offline

#5 2018-02-13 14:28:12

ajay
Member
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 14

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

For some last versions, video sniffer is not working in my system (Currently Windows 10 64bit - 1709 build 16299.192).
EGmonitor process is not running in task manager, and there are no eagleget services installed.


Output from sc query command is as given below.

scqry_eg.png

Last edited by ajay (2018-02-24 14:13:47)

Offline

#6 2018-02-14 09:17:56

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 938

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

ajay wrote:

For some last versions, video sniffer is not working in my system (Currently Windows 10 64bit - 1709 build 16299.192).
EGmonitor process is not running in task manager, and there are no eagleget services installed.


Output from sc query command is as given below.

https://s18.postimg.org/doiqyoz7t/scqry_eg.png

Are you using the portable or installer version? Have you enabled the option to monitor browsers?


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#7 2018-02-14 13:00:49

ajay
Member
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 14

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

jackuars wrote:
ajay wrote:

For some last versions, video sniffer is not working in my system (Currently Windows 10 64bit - 1709 build 16299.192).
EGmonitor process is not running in task manager, and there are no eagleget services installed.


Output from sc query command is as given below.

https://s18.postimg.org/doiqyoz7t/scqry_eg.png

Are you using the portable or installer version? Have you enabled the option to monitor browsers?

I am using installer version and i have enabled the option to monitor browsers.

Last edited by ajay (2018-02-14 13:02:01)

Offline

#8 2018-03-13 16:27:00

zk9666
Member
Registered: 2018-03-13
Posts: 1

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

I'm using Eagleget V2.0.4.30. Recently i can't download any videos from youtube. eagleget showing unknown size. how can I fix this??

Last edited by zk9666 (2018-03-13 16:27:14)

Offline

#9 2018-03-19 13:49:10

AbdnouR
Member
Registered: 2014-03-23
Posts: 51

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

zk9666 wrote:

I'm using Eagleget V2.0.4.30. Recently i can't download any videos from youtube. eagleget showing unknown size. how can I fix this??

me too here the most important feature in a "download manager" is not working here... switch for idm

Last edited by AbdnouR (2018-03-19 13:50:02)

Offline

#10 2018-03-20 17:34:34

Psypher
Member
Registered: 2018-03-20
Posts: 1

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

Eagletget shows unknown size when trying to download any file with browser extension, and file won't download on both Chrome and Firefox.
Have tried reinstalling but still not working

Offline

#11 2018-03-29 10:42:01

pcsoft
Member
Registered: 2013-11-19
Posts: 25

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

eagleget 2.0.4.30 stable
start download manually option doesn't work sometimes
eagleget tray icon not showing sometimes.

Last edited by pcsoft (2018-03-29 10:54:16)

Offline

#12 2018-04-02 11:49:28

ujjwalray
Member
Registered: 2018-04-02
Posts: 1

Re: Issues: Your Top 3 Problems with EagleGet

MY 3 problems with eagleget:
a> Sometimes it is unable to predict file size from some sites(But on next attempt it shows the correct file size).
b> It disables SCREEN OFF as long as there is download in progress.(Actually it should just disable sleep & hibernate feature & not screen off feature)
c> Video grab extension  for youtube is not working properly....it shows WEBM(and not mp4) file with just 1 MB file size

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB