EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-07 12:05:45

luckybuilding
Member
Registered: 2013-11-29
Posts: 30

Serious problems with scheduled queues

Dear Friends,
I'm using Latest Version v2.0.4.18 Stable. There is a serious problem with the new defined queues. I defined a queue for downloading everyday on 2Am till 6Am. It starts and stops correctly on the time but there is an strange problem with the download list. Sometimes whenever I restart the PC (win 10 by the way), I see that the unfinished download list is empty and the queue list is gone and I need to re-enter the files to be able to download!
I think there is a bug on the database of this part that needs fixing.

Thanks

Offline

#2 2018-01-12 09:09:17

luckybuilding
Member
Registered: 2013-11-29
Posts: 30

Re: Serious problems with scheduled queues

It still persists after several months in new versions.

It only affects the queues and not unscheduled downloads!

I set the schedule for 2o'clock in the morning and the system shutsdown after the free download time and in the morning all the list is gone! and there is no list of incomplete downloads!

It still persists after reinstalling the windows and the eagleget!

Please, solve this problem on this great app.

Offline

#3 2018-02-12 22:35:37

Zee530
Member
Registered: 2017-07-15
Posts: 6

Re: Serious problems with scheduled queues

Guys i have a similar problem pls help, i queued like 10 downloads last night, did one up to 80% or so, shut down. Woke up the next morning and the entire queue is empty, why, how can i recover my files, atleast the one that has done up to 80%, the .egt file is still in its folder but if i import it back in i'm afraid it'll start afresh, please how can i recover it to where it stopped.

2.0.47 stable, 64-bit, windows 10, firefox quatum.

Last edited by Zee530 (2018-02-12 22:38:13)

Offline

#4 2018-02-13 05:22:08

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 930

Re: Serious problems with scheduled queues

Could be a silly thing that you overlooked. When downloads are complete, the files won't show in the "Queue's" section of EagleGet, but it will only be shown in the "Completed" section. Did you check there?

Whereas if any files in the queue are not completed, they will still be shown in the Queue's section with % completed.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#5 2018-02-13 07:20:11

Zee530
Member
Registered: 2017-07-15
Posts: 6

Re: Serious problems with scheduled queues

jackuars wrote:

Could be a silly thing that you overlooked. When downloads are complete, the files won't show in the "Queue's" section of EagleGet, but it will only be shown in the "Completed" section. Did you check there?

Whereas if any files in the queue are not completed, they will still be shown in the Queue's section with % completed.

No, the download was never completed, i stopped it myself, shut down the system and went to bed, the raw .egt file is still in the folder, it would have been renamed if complete. As for the other downloads they were never started and disappeared completely from the queue as well. If i was to make a hunch about what causes it i'll say it might have to do with created queues, the downloads were originally stored in a queue i created call 'do', but on that same night i've moved the downloads to the default queue which came with eagleget and they all disappeared about shut down and restart, you can try it at your end to see if you can reproduce the issue.

Offline

#6 2018-02-17 17:21:13

Zee530
Member
Registered: 2017-07-15
Posts: 6

Re: Serious problems with scheduled queues

Okay, i've found a way to recover my files from the .egt files in the folder, usually in such a scenario where the downloads disappear from the download list you can still get them back by importing from a .egt file but the downside to this is that you had to download the file from scratch, which is what i was trying to avoid.

What i did now was when i imported back the .egt file and restarted my download, eagleget created a new .egt file for the download but this time added a "(1)" to differentiate it to the former file, so what i did with this was i deleted the new .egt file that was created and renamed the old file to the new file by adding the "(1)" that eagleget created for the newer file, resumed the download, and voila, the download continued from the 86% it stopped before rather than restarting from scratch, hope this helps anyone that has a similar issue.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB