EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-12 20:55:20

w7dk59
Member
Registered: 2018-02-12
Posts: 1

Downloading video

It well download and stop at 87%.

Offline

#2 2018-02-13 05:25:04

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 973

Re: Downloading video

Care to post any download links for testing?

As a side note you can always right click on the task and select "Refresh download address" to continue the downloads for expired links.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#3 2018-02-13 10:01:13

AliNiceBoy
Member
Registered: 2015-01-07
Posts: 36

Re: Downloading video

jackuars wrote:

Care to post any download links for testing?

As a side note you can always right click on the task and select "Refresh download address" to continue the downloads for expired links.

Hi, jackuars.
Any news on an update?!
It's been a while....

Offline

#4 2018-02-13 10:42:59

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 973

Re: Downloading video

AliNiceBoy wrote:
jackuars wrote:

Care to post any download links for testing?

As a side note you can always right click on the task and select "Refresh download address" to continue the downloads for expired links.

Hi, jackuars.
Any news on an update?!
It's been a while....

Sadly, I've got no news from the dev as of now. Hopefully things are on the bright side for them.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#5 2018-02-13 17:10:01

AliNiceBoy
Member
Registered: 2015-01-07
Posts: 36

Re: Downloading video

jackuars wrote:
AliNiceBoy wrote:
jackuars wrote:

Care to post any download links for testing?

As a side note you can always right click on the task and select "Refresh download address" to continue the downloads for expired links.

Hi, jackuars.
Any news on an update?!
It's been a while....

Sadly, I've got no news from the dev as of now. Hopefully things are on the bright side for them.

We all hope that.
Thanks for the answer.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB