EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-07 06:44:01

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,503

EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Dear All,

EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable is now available.

EagleGet-Icon.png

Highlight

1. Fixed the download size from google driver
2. Fixed the schedule issues in queues
3. Improved the download speed.
4. Improved the batch download.
5. Improved the media sniffer.
6. Fixed other minor bugs.



Downoad EagleGet 2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

http://dl.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe
or
http://admin.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe


Size: 7.54 MB (7917432  bytes)
MD5: DA692C92A939A6DB47744714A2786C2A
SHA1: 424BC09122F8C13BFD85A2FA824504BB0C20D3B1
CRC32: F405C91E

Offline

#2 2018-03-07 07:24:06

ZX
Member
Registered: 2014-10-27
Posts: 18

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

finally it comes,waiting for so long

Offline

#3 2018-03-07 07:25:45

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,503

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

ZX wrote:

finally it comes,waiting for so long

sorry for the late, we will speed up the update.

Offline

#4 2018-03-07 10:19:43

Havokdan
Member
Registered: 2014-08-27
Posts: 59

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Thanks

Offline

#5 2018-03-07 11:22:59

AliNiceBoy
Member
Registered: 2015-01-07
Posts: 36

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Finally!
Thank you very much for your effort.
Keep up the good work.

Offline

#6 2018-03-07 12:04:07

Havokdan
Member
Registered: 2014-08-27
Posts: 59

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Ads or Coin Miner?

Offline

#7 2018-03-07 17:15:46

Kushairi
Member
Registered: 2017-04-30
Posts: 15

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Thank you very much for this latest update!!!

Offline

#8 2018-03-09 04:01:09

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,503

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Havokdan wrote:

Ads or Coin Miner?

We did not embedding any mining program, we just only provide the proxy service. But the user can decide whether to use it.

We will never do anything that hurts our user, But we need money to support our continued development.

Offline

#9 2018-03-09 04:12:52

XQ43mTtMcBLJrrJb0b
Member
Registered: 2016-05-05
Posts: 5

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

eagleget wrote:

Dear All,

EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable is now available.

http://admin.eagleget.com/latest/EagleGet-Icon.png

Highlight

1. Fixed the download size from google driver
2. Fixed the schedule issues in queues
3. Improved the download speed.
4. Improved the batch download.
5. Improved the media sniffer.
6. Fixed other minor bugs.



Downoad EagleGet 2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

http://dl.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe
or
http://admin.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe


Size: 7.54 MB (7,906,704 bytes)
MD5: 169E0F8767B2CFE2EBC5CDDA5B82967F
SHA1: B58D966A2FEC6BCF40E3E429B57A46D82C58F643
CRC32: E7B6E197

Checksums failed:

MD5: DA692C92A939A6DB47744714A2786C2A
SHA-1: 424BC09122F8C13BFD85A2FA824504BB0C20D3B1

Offline

#10 2018-03-09 08:21:49

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,503

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

XQ43mTtMcBLJrrJb0b wrote:
eagleget wrote:

Dear All,

EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable is now available.

http://admin.eagleget.com/latest/EagleGet-Icon.png

Highlight

1. Fixed the download size from google driver
2. Fixed the schedule issues in queues
3. Improved the download speed.
4. Improved the batch download.
5. Improved the media sniffer.
6. Fixed other minor bugs.



Downoad EagleGet 2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

http://dl.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe
or
http://admin.eagleget.com/latest/eagleget_2.0.4.30.exe


Size: 7.54 MB (7,906,704 bytes)
MD5: 169E0F8767B2CFE2EBC5CDDA5B82967F
SHA1: B58D966A2FEC6BCF40E3E429B57A46D82C58F643
CRC32: E7B6E197

Checksums failed:

MD5: DA692C92A939A6DB47744714A2786C2A
SHA-1: 424BC09122F8C13BFD85A2FA824504BB0C20D3B1


we just upload the new package again, because some users report the high dpi cannot install.

Offline

#11 2018-03-10 14:16:45

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 953

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Seems like everyone were waiting for a very long time for this big_smile

There has been some change in the set-up? Can you please explain this new update with the "Use my idle resources" part?

Also I see a new feature called "Shared VPN" which has not been updated in the changelog? Can you explain that too?

We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice.

What is the Luminati SDK stuff etc, it's rated dangerous by WOT Extension in Chrome?


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#12 2018-03-13 20:12:38

fishtail
Member
Registered: 2013-01-29
Posts: 19

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

@jackuars - yah, I saw them as well and didn't feel comfortable so I went back to .27 version...until the dev explains themselves...

With that said, I still appreciated the dev's hard work on churning out the new version.

Offline

#13 2018-03-14 07:36:54

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 953

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

fishtail wrote:

@jackuars - yah, I saw them as well and didn't feel comfortable so I went back to .27 version...until the dev explains themselves...

With that said, I still appreciated the dev's hard work on churning out the new version.

I chose the option "Ads (do not use my resources)" for now, until I get more details. I highly recommend you to update with this option, because lots of bugs are fixed.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#14 2018-03-17 02:10:49

c-sanchez
Member
Registered: 2016-12-16
Posts: 21

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

It's good to see that EagleGet is keeps updating big_smile
The Addon for "old" firefox based browsers works as a charm ^.^ , tested with Palemoon, really cool.
But in Chrome still failing sad

Offline

#15 2018-03-18 19:33:12

jackuars
Moderator
Registered: 2013-08-03
Posts: 953

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

c-sanchez wrote:

It's good to see that EagleGet is keeps updating big_smile
The Addon for "old" firefox based browsers works as a charm ^.^ , tested with Palemoon, really cool.
But in Chrome still failing sad

Do a complete re-install of Chrome & EagleGet and clear all registry entries with CCleaner or Wise Regisry Cleaner. It could help! Btw, keep a back-up copy of your registry too, Wise does this automatically.


Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

Offline

#16 2018-03-19 06:25:49

c-sanchez
Member
Registered: 2016-12-16
Posts: 21

Re: EagleGet v2.0.4.30 Stable (Updated:March 7, 2018)

Hi jackuars, I've found is not a problem in my registry, system. EagleGet Addon have some problem with old Chrome versions.
Verified with Advanced Chrome build 65.0.3320.0 (this is for Windows 7+,based in recent Chrome versions) and Custom Build 54.20.6530.0 (this is a mixture betwen chrome version 51 and some parts of versions 54 and 48, for Windows XP users)
sshot_2.jpg
sshot_1.jpg
http://browser.taokaizen.com/

I have not tried with any of the latest official Chrome versions for Windows XP but the most probably is a problem in EagleGet addon for Chrome.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB