EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-24 06:13:31

jackuars

EagleGet Wiki [calling for contributors]

I just created an EagleGet Wiki page at Wikia

http://eagleget.wikia.com/wiki/EagleGet_Wiki

I haven't done much to it, just uploaded tutorial for Installation, Browser Integration and User Interface.....

You're free to contribute anything to the wiki page, like adding a new page, editing an existing page, you don't require an account at Wikia for the same, but you need one if you want to upload images. By this you could help others who are new to the software.

Since my coding knowledge is limited, those who would like to become admins of the Wiki page, could ask me so. Only admins can change the navigation [tabs] on top, site designs etc, but others are free to give their suggestions about the layout, tabs and anything they like.

Also if you are a coder, or have experience managing at Wikia, I'd be glad to make you an admin.

Last edited by jackuars (2014-08-24 06:17:09)

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#2 2014-08-24 08:11:45

eastern

Re: EagleGet Wiki [calling for contributors]

nice job!! thumbs up for you jackuars!

#3 2014-08-24 08:17:44

jackuars

eastern wrote:

nice job!! thumbs up for you jackuars!

Thanks, the job is just started. First I'd like to get suggestions for the tabs, and populate the list as they are all messy.....

Btw, feel free to make any changes, or add new pages.

#4 2014-08-27 04:19:24

johnlgalt
Website

Just now seeing this. Good job!

I am I.

#5 2014-08-27 17:13:55

Max316

Great job jackaurs.

#6 2015-04-16 17:30:01

jackuars

I have stickied this topic in case someone wants to help.

#7 2015-04-29 15:11:58

eastern

i will help post some tips regarding EG in a few days so i hope it will be useful

#8 2015-04-30 09:03:46

jackuars

Sure, i'll categorize them after you are done

#9 2015-05-02 03:31:44

eastern

hi Jackuars,

i have add something on the page but it is a lot harder than i think to familiarize with templates were using in wikia page so please edit my review and categorize them because it look messed up right now.

#10 2015-05-07 05:47:18

jackuars

eastern wrote:

hi Jackuars,

i have add something on the page but it is a lot harder than i think to familiarize with templates were using in wikia page so please edit my review and categorize them because it look messed up right now.

Thanks eastern, I'll format it when I get some time.

#11 2015-10-07 04:33:16

Rock Lee

Now this is cool. Nice J. smile

~ ROCK LEE ~

#12 2017-09-27 12:47:23

redwudz

nice job

#13 2018-04-30 15:48:00

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

How you introduce the topic is important because this is what will make the topic live for the audience. The disappearance of one seemingly unimportant endangered species has the capability of affecting many other species. Many people indulge in 'dirty' businesses because they lack empowerment when they were youths.

cheap jerseys china These things are all side effects of rapid growth. 12 points submitted 3 days agoWe had a burning out project that was more spaghetti than code. One idea is to purchase old looking bottles online or from a thrift store (usually you can find them at a thrift store for pretty cheap).  cheapjerseys

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinaz.top/]cheap jerseys china[/url] Regime. Baden and Candida Moss, Special to CNN(CNN) The destructive force of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, the militant Sunni movement, is epitomized in a video released Thursday of ISIS members smashing a tomb in Mosul, Iraq.The tomb is traditionally thoughtto be the burial place of the prophet Jonah, a holy site for Christians and many Muslims.Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, is built on and adjacent to the ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh, the setting for the biblical book of Jonah and once the most powerful capital of the ancient world.Indeed, for most people familiar with the Bible, Nineveh is inseparable from the figure of Jonah.In Christian tradition, the story of Jonah is an important one.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinaz.top/]wholesale jerseys china[/url]

wholesale nfl jerseys One of my little brothers best friends growing up snorted an entire packet of color changing Kool Aid. NBC even promotes the next race several times on the broadcast, REGARDLESS of who is broadcasting. You tell a child good night, you leave the door open, you go to a hotel, they get their own room or share with another child and you NEVER go to their room.  wholesale nfl jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys For many, their history may begin to be shown due to ongoing or new offenses in other areas of their lives than custody. Also, octopi are really strong. 1 and 10 are out of the question since they on the edge, same for numbers 4,5,6 since they in the middle, you wouldn wanna choose those since they too obvious.  wholesale nfl jerseys

Santo Nio has seen its share of death. I talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr.

cheap jerseys wholesale "The public response by the department is not in any way trying to remedy the current situation instead it does the opposite by worsening it. Last week, KZN Treasury MEC Belinda Scott was subjected to similar criticisms that she was simply to garner votes when she delivered blankets to people in the area.  cheap jerseys wholesale

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]cheap mlb jerseys[/url] 129 points submitted 2 months ago. In 2011 and early 2012, security sometimes became so difficult in Benghazi that staff were unable to do their jobs reaching out Libyans to report back to Washington on the restive political situation in the city. Unless OP is a reading machine, they really have their work cut out for them..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]cheap chian jerseys[/url]

I couldn't get through the bonus round. If I say one or two words, maybe now, but if we have a conversation, definitely. Reciprocally, she knows I single and plays a wonderful wingwomen when we are out. I've recently come back to the Catholic Church but have received communications this way for many years.

This was way to formulaic for my comfort level. Never. What an electronic gold tester does is determine a jewelry's conductivity and benchmark the results with the known conductivity attributes of real gold. So, they can mutate and change their flag.

cheap nba jerseys Fear of a black cat crossing your path is a relatively ridiculous superstition. Hot show. It seems to be as perfect of a match for what I was looking for as I could have imagined.. Those used to the West Coast or Gulf variety are usually blown away by the brininess of oysters from the deep, cold waters of Maine cheap nba jerseys.

#14 2018-04-30 15:51:09

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

Its possible that in the absence of such coverage, they would seek to play it in order to get satisfy their interests.. I think that the name alone might help with success of reflex, alot. I had aunts that used to make these things and I play hockey.

cheap baskball jerseys There is also the issue of 105 "better shifting". As one may expect, it's the second brand of drone work that's doing a number on many of the pilots [sources: Chatterjee, Majumdar].. Why Potlucks?When most people think of potlucks, they think of either couples gathering for an evening away from the kids or an organization such as a church for a social event.  cheap baskball jerseys

I ended up contacting an ER nurse that runs a squirrel rehabilitation center as well as a blog. I don't agree they're too complicated to understand or people are just faking that they find those bits funny.The interviews require some more meta understanding, though.

The doll, when he saw her face and her lovely dress, really touched him spiritually and emotionally. "He had moderately severe disease," said Dr. All 1998 Explorers gained a standard antitheft system, plus "depowered" front airbags designed to deploy with less force.

wholesale jerseys I know it's easier said than done, but the number on the scale shouldn't dictate your diet. These 13 rockets symbolized the independence of 13 colonies of the United States of America. I from a country that never ruled anyone (most of our history is being invaded, being ruled by others, and being erased), descended from a long line of poor farmers, and with a last name that marks me as a descendant of a ethnicity.  cheap nhl jerseys

"Every dollar we invest in high quality early childhood education can save more than seven dollars later on, by boosting graduation rates, reducing teen pregnancy, even reducing violent crime," Obama said. You may think your family and friends would step up to the plate if you were in danger of homelessness but chances are, they wouldn't.

I definitely see mousesports bouncing back from a poor outing yesterday.. Squishes, go brawlers beat stick 6th item. I probably could've made something better without spending money, but that would take time. In Most Asia or Russia this wouldnt make a Front Page.

wholesale jerseys china GWO: In theory you use him here the same way you would in AO, to instantly make the fight a 3v2. One copy is with my coworker and another guy looking at photos from site. There are different versions of what happened to Mary during her time of captivity.  cheap football jerseys

cheap football jerseys Hopefully, they have become part of the fabric of my soul and serve me (and the deity) well. These sorts of acts are often viewed in a joking matter and taken very lightly. These are explained in greater detail in the report, but in short, they are meant to form a coordinated approach to addressing threats that could hinder or reverse progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals..  cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale As a company which is constantly having money problems, recently they announced major deprecations which will basically make all 3rd party apps useless:Then the Instagram and Facebook shenanigans. Whether or not bartending school is necessary beforehand, is a choice for you to make..  cheap jerseys wholesale

It also fight against the upset stomach, that one of the reasons they give it to cancer patients. Before being picked up by the Rams, he was playing Arena League football and bagging groceries for a supermarket in the offseason. [Hyosung] will refund the payment that she has yet to receive, as well as a portion of the contract deposit, so please nullify the contract."TS Entertainment refuted that they have no intention of mediation in the case that their contract with Hyosung becomes nullified.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinan.top/]cheap nba jerseys[/url] Expanding economies in Asia have lead to greater demand for scrap steel, bolstering the market worldwide. None of those people actually do anything when you order takeout.. Kenny + Clem leave Wellington ending = Kenny and Clem return a few months later to Wellington but Kenny is still denied entry.  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinan.top/]cheap jerseys china[/url]

cheapjerseys Pour the mixture into the mold, dropping mini marshmallows in as you go. Without general conscription the war seemed oddly normalized. It's disheartening and makes me often want to take a break from the game. The last place finishes. A few weeks ago I would have said to consider maining 3 Ogre and siding both Ash, but that a judgment call and will be matchup dependent, so you basically banking on facing a lot of Magi/Draco if you side Ashes cheapjerseys.

#15 2018-04-30 15:52:46

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

The heart rate measured when you are resting is your normal or resting heart rate (RHR). July 1, 1987: A USAF C 130E, 68 10945, c/n 4325, crashed during an open house at Fort Bragg, during a display of the low level airdrop technique known as LAPES, (Low Altitude Parachute Extraction System), in which a parachute is used to pull the cargo out the rear door while the plane makes a touch and go.

cheap nfl jerseys Min sagsbehandler stoppede mit forlb fordi han var bange for at jeg ville gre selvskade etc. When people shit on the VA it strikes a nerve. If you play body up defense, and they remind you that it a non contact sport, you should back off. At the same time, Lincoln indicated that safeguards be put into place to ensure that no free man would be placed into slavery because of a mistaken or false claim of a slave owner.  cheap nba jerseys

Now that mass start speed skating is back, it set to be one of the biggest of the speed skating events. You may have seen Kanra/Tenhou/Shaolon beat Squishy/Karma/Garret a couple of months ago on Squishy stream in Ranked.. How much dynamat did you put in the front doors? I sound deadened the inside (behind where glass would roll down), the outer inside, and the inside of the door Card but used a heavier material on my front doors than the back and it was a pita to get the door clips to hold my door cards when I went back to put them on cause they are so heavy now.

cheap mlb jerseys Their answer to bipartisan behavior is to demean the other side into submission rather than work together for compromise. Scratch offs are OK gifts to slip into a card; Birthday (18+), Graduation (College), Anniversary or Retirement. What needs to be fixed? is it something that happened to the house after you signed the contract? if so then the seller needs to keep the property in similar condition as it was when you entered contract.  cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys He's gone through some teams that didn't have the talent that he does today. Workout clothes, headphones, a music player, a water bottle and a pair of running shoes. Some people can perform a task while counting to a hundred but not while visualising a clock ticking round some people, the other way..  cheap chian jerseys

wholesale jerseys The duty of the signalman is to effectively communicate with the crane operator and try to complete the job quickly as he becomes the eyes of the crane operator. He will start along with Paige, but at what position is yet to be seen. This is an obvious sign of a pinched sciatic nerve, which is being constricted by bones, cartilage, or muscles..  wholesale jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys I like to warm up by playing a full speed, full court game on a spare court with one of my teammates. It was a different time and this was the "Just say No!" era.. Kindle Readers); they generally sell well all year.. Reporter: Do you ever regret this? Um, no, actually, I don't, i don't regret it.  wholesale nfb jerseys

I've had him for two weeks now. But I don think TV money will go for that. Approach start point in a straight line, movL. Several more episodes later, I finally tried benadryl (should have gone to the hospital though) and found relief. All of us. It was the first time owen moved off the bench and on to the field.

cheapjerseys At the moment, our political leaders have not been able to package the problem well enough to sell real solutions. Given the cost of a cardiac workup, this is an expensivelifeprotip. Verlander was able to get out of the inning quickly by retiring Austin Barnes on a fly to left, but with the Dodgers already having gone to their bullpen, the tie game could be a problem for them if it were to stretch into extra innings..  cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap jerseys china They need to port ut99 completely before they change fundamentals. The Disney characters didn stop there, I eventually found Mrs. File that tax refund for 2012 by the mid April deadline. By repeating this process over several generations, the farmer may be able to create a stable line of chickens that have lower amounts of cholesterol in their eggs.  cheap jerseys china

This is useful if you have a set of videos from a single event, like a Wedding. On page 340 it shows that people with a lower verbal IQ are actually more prone to having psychotic disorders. Craig has had a few people fired from their jobs. He said Kelley also had a black mask with a white, skull type face on it, but it was unclear whether he was wearing the mask at the gas station.

#16 2018-04-30 15:55:47

O921KI4e5d
Banned
Website

To prevent this risk you will want to get the wall plug behind the tile, to achieve this, once your holes are drilled, use a drill bit slight larger than the width of the top of the wall plug and drill just through the tile itself, not the wall behind.

wholesale jerseys Then you just need to sell the Bitcoin on that site and pick the account you want the money sent to.. I loved playing baseball and football. Like, without rehashing what been said already. We started developing a new curriculum, we were trying to save our school, said Mary Pat Donoghue, St.  cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys There was a family coming towards us on the sidewalk in the distance so I told him to ask them and I walked away. Not to mention the added benefit of not needing to worry about continuous emotional care. We got 15 more votes than any other voter on the floor today.  cheap mlb jerseys

cheap football jerseys THANK YOU!! Great photos, great step by step directions.. A lot of people on /r/nba are sick of them already. Though the language is intended to be both oblique and overly simple inter playing the simplicity of sex with the complexity of love (though I conclude that this is not exactly the case).  cheap football jerseys

The point of the post is that there are shitty dealers and there are better ones. We play math games daily in my classroom during math workshop to reinforce new or difficult concepts. This step is intimidating but not real difficult if you are careful.

George Clooney speaking out for the first time seeing he and his wife haven't found out the sex of the babies and really don't want to know but experiences some first time baby nerves. Nick loved and cared for Krissi deeply, and he has suffered greatly each and every day they've been apart," said the statement signed by his mother, Michelle Gordon."Nick and our family are in mourning, and we ask that you respect our privacy.

[url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]cheap authentic jerseys[/url] Through two games this year, the second of which coach John Tortorella called "one of the best goaltending performances" he has seen, the reserved Russian has stopped 81 of 88 shots to send Columbus home for Game 3 Tuesday in a place it's never been before..  [url=https://www.cheapjerseyschinag.top/]wholesale jerseys china[/url]

cheap nba jerseys A versatile wing man who played the small forward and power forward positions, Bird's sharp shooting gave him a reputation for stepping up his performance in critical situations, and is credited with a long list of dominating games, buzzer beaters and clutch defensive plays.  cheap nba jerseys

cheapjerseys People with sedentary lifestyles will benefit the most from regular exercises and can prevent problems like back or muscle pain from occurring. I know I late to this conversation but training aggressively on factory helps out a lot. That's the question.  cheapjerseys

A good guide to measure where how far apart your elbows should be is to cross your arms with your elbows on the floor, and wrap your whole hands around the middle of the opposite upper arms. I think you could argue that their gameplay function could be moved to another (maybe non human) enemy but that would raise other conflicts in tone and Yiga would be forgotten because you care about them because they are so prevalent in the gameplay..

cheap jerseys None of these things should ever have happened, and it completely unforgivable of humanity that they did. Is ready for first flight. I can understand why anybody would be afraid to draft Stephen Curry. Shapiro and think he will agree with my suggestions, since unfortunately, he has been down this road as well.  cheap jerseys

The ping packet specifies that, it is broadcast to a number of hosts within the receiving site's local network. But we need fullbacks that can go forward and provide width and crosses. The feral ducks are quite friendly, perhaps at times too friendly which creates both appreciation and dislike..

For instance, they require much less energy to produce than traditional plastics and release fewer greenhouse gases in the process. I enjoy a few of his videos and his upbeat personality, but the goofy persona can be way too forced. Automakers are developing complex systems that allow cars to drive themselves.

I heard that narcissists are psychotic or at least delusional. Fatal1ty was frequently banned for weeks and sometimes even months from playing on the PC. If you reside in an apartment you can sprinkle it on the floor against the perimeter of the walls.

Board footer