EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-27 23:00:45

azog

Impossible to download videos from dailymotion

Hello, it's impossible to download videos from dailymotion, i often have problems ti download videos from dailymotion with eagleget, and even using media grabber, there are some problems, i hope eagleget developers will find a solution

Last edited by azog (2018-06-27 23:18:09)

#2 2018-10-02 16:37:30

iceorfire95

Re: Impossible to download videos from dailymotion

Are there any plans to resolve this in the next few updates? I've also run into this quite often.

#3 2018-10-08 12:00:03

forthestories

Up until last week (10 days at most), I've been able to download videos from dailymotion with an older version of Eagleget.  But then, it suddenly stopped.  At first I thought that I was only unable to download a certain account's videos but then i discovered that I can't download anything from dailymotion at all!

I've tried updating it to the newest version, but that didn't work either.  I also uninstalled it completely and reinstalled it, but still, I can't download from dailymotion (no matter whether the extension in my browser  is enabled or not.)  Can you please fix the bug?  Eagleget is my favorite downloader.

#4 2018-10-30 07:28:48

jackuars

Try using the media grabber from EagleGet to download from Dailymotoin

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#5 2018-11-06 09:51:02

forthestories

Jackuars, you told me to try using the media grabber for dailymotion downloads, but I already did.  It does show that it has detected something that can be downloaded, but it doesn't show the file's size.  When I click on it and the "new download" window opens, the little wheel that's supposed to determine the file's size just keeps spinning (even after patiently waiting for it for over an hour.)

Just now, I updated to v2.0.4.90, and still the dailymotion issue is unresolved.

I know that it isn't a private video, because it isn't password protected and I am able to download the same video with another downloader.

Also, my antivirus isn't causing the problem, because I made an exception in my antivirus for Eagleget.

Board footer