EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-20 05:07:57

ujjwalray

Interruption due to automatic prompt of new download task

Facing this issue in the latest V2.0.4.90 .Using certain video streaming sites(other than youtube) creates this problem. For eg: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6abp … ist=x647wa :on playing this dailymotion video , eagleget prompts for downloading ts file automatically. If it was only for one time that'd not have been problem. Multiple windows pops up , hangs my pc and make it unusable. Only way I found to stop it was disable eagleget's extension from browser . Please fix this as it is interrupting me from using these sites.

(I have used both normal and portable version. Both have this problem.And I have installed this latest version only after uninstalling previous one. So don't suggest me that ,please)

Waiting for response from eagleget team!

#2 2018-11-28 03:29:52

jackuars

Re: Interruption due to automatic prompt of new download task

In the new download dialog box, click on "Dont Monitor this site" to the bottom left and it will stop auto-downloading those .Ts files

Ques. What's faster than Light? Ans. EagleGet!

#3 2018-12-02 12:04:43

ujjwalray

Re: Interruption due to automatic prompt of new download task

That is temporary solution. Thanks anyway...but older version was free from this bug.Hoping that this issue will be fixed in next update.

jackuars wrote:

In the new download dialog box, click on "Dont Monitor this site" to the bottom left and it will stop auto-downloading those .Ts files

Board footer