EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-29 15:21:07

rokomaru88

Few minor bugs

Hi, i noticed some minor bugs but its not that but, just hard to surf the net. some links that wasn't a download link, EagleGet(EG) captures it and tries to download. that is 1.

second is, EG didnt properly capture the file types such as ;.mkv .. EG didnt automatically captures it.

third, is it normal that the uh.. download speed bit unstable? i mean, it goes up n down when starting a download.. but after a minute, the speed stable.

thank you for reading >< im sorry if this post is not related at all.. just to let you guys know.. i has bad enggrish tongue hehe..

overall, this is quite good program :3 thanks

#2 2013-01-30 02:50:23

eagleget
Administrator

Re: Few minor bugs

Thank you for your feedback.

The first problem was related to browser plugin, and I'm currently rewriting it for better compatibility and stability. (It would be better if you could provide the website addresses that was captured by mistaken.)

As to the second problem, you can configure this option in "Automatically start downloading the following file types" under "Configurations".

At last, the download speed seems ok in my network... Could you please provide me your location as well as ISP name? I'll try to optimize it.

Have a nice day. smile

#3 2013-01-30 03:58:33

rokomaru88

Hi,
i don't recall much any websites i encounter but i remember on some random forum's links. And i'm currently using Chrome bty.

About that second problem, i did configure it and put ;.mkv as the file extension, but still it didnt capture it.. such in this site Chauthanh hehe tongue

as for the third, i think i made a mistake for this one, after few monitoring download from browser download manager, idm, it looks like my wireless broadband really unstable rather than my cable connection.. crappy service that is.. haha..

#4 2013-01-30 09:15:33

Website

I also noticed the same

rokomaru88 wrote:

third, is it normal that the uh.. download speed bit unstable? i mean, it goes up n down when starting a download.. but after a minute, the speed stable.

The download speed is quite unstable sad
After downloading 2-5 times eagleget crashes frequently
My ISP IS BSNL

please fix it
please reply wink

Last edited by 123 (2013-01-30 09:17:34)

#5 2013-02-02 14:15:39

eagleget
Administrator

I've read all your descriptions, and I'll try my best to fix them. Thanks. smile

Board footer