EagleGet Forum

EG Download Accelerator, All in One Downloader and more.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-19 10:52:31

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,491

EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

The new version of EagleGet is about to be released! Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.eagleget.com/download/eagleget_preview.exe

If you find problems, please submit here or use the Contact Form (http://www.eagleget.com/help/contact-us/).

Changelog:
1. Significantly improved IE, Chrome & Chrome-based, Firefox & Firefox-based browser integration
2. Added the function to download files from password protected HTTP and FTP servers
3. Added the function to set separate download folder for each file type
4. Added the function to verify integrity of downloaded files
5. Increased the max number of threads to 16
6. Added the function to completely customize User-Agent
7. Added the function to get date and time of file creation from the server
8. Added the function to exclude specific sites from downloading automatically
9. Added the function to scan downloaded files for viruses
10. Added the function to auto run downloaded files
11. Added the function to set User-Agent and max number of threads for each task
12. Added the function to manually check for EagleGet updates
13. Added the option to always hide TaskMonitor
14. Added multi language interface

Important Note:
This is pre-release software, please do not install it in a production environment.

Offline

#2 2013-03-20 03:42:25

beonex
Member
Registered: 2013-02-23
Posts: 3

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

Thanks for my German and Greek Implementation !!! Write this in the website too please

Offline

#3 2013-03-20 04:58:24

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,491

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

beonex wrote:

Thanks for my German and Greek Implementation !!! Write this in the website too please

Your name will be included in the acknowledgements list once the v1.0.3.0 getting out of preview. :-)

Please help us proofreading the translation, thank you.

Offline

#4 2013-03-21 14:53:00

davpow
Member
Registered: 2013-03-21
Posts: 2

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

How can I prevent the "EagleGet Downloads" folder from being created in "My Documents" when I use EagleGet 1.0.3.0?  I download everything to my "Downloads" folder (Windows 7).

Offline

#5 2013-03-21 15:20:25

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,491

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

davpow wrote:

How can I prevent the "EagleGet Downloads" folder from being created in "My Documents" when I use EagleGet 1.0.3.0?  I download everything to my "Downloads" folder (Windows 7).

Please set the download folder in Configurations > General

Offline

#6 2013-03-21 15:44:56

davpow
Member
Registered: 2013-03-21
Posts: 2

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

I guess I wasn't specific enough in my previous post.  Whatever I download with EagleGet does go to my "Downloads" folder; but, an "EagleGet Downloads" folder (containing 4 empty subfolders) is still created in "My Documents".  Even after implementing the suggested correction, this still occurs.  Is there any way to prevent this from happening?  [I can make them hidden folders; but, I'd rather not do that.]

Last edited by davpow (2013-03-21 15:49:19)

Offline

#7 2013-03-21 16:13:02

eagleget
Administrator
Registered: 2012-12-02
Posts: 1,491

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

davpow wrote:

I guess I wasn't specific enough in my previous post.  Whatever I download with EagleGet does go to my "Downloads" folder; but, an "EagleGet Downloads" folder (containing 4 empty subfolders) is still created in "My Documents".  Even after implementing the suggested correction, this still occurs.  Is there any way to prevent this from happening?  [I can make them hidden folders; but, I'd rather not do that.]

If you have set the default directory for downloads, EagleGet will not create these folders. And this problem will be fixed in the official release.

Offline

#8 2013-03-21 18:37:03

ClassicTrekker
Member
Registered: 2013-01-11
Posts: 11

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

The option to download videos (hover over the video and a "Download" link will appear) doesn't seem to be working with IE10. It does work with Firefox (19.0.2), but since I use IE 10 more often, this issue is kind of frustrating for me.

Offline

#9 2013-03-21 19:09:59

MisterJ
Member
Registered: 2013-01-22
Posts: 3,082

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

ClassicTrekker, I think it would be best to post in the Report Bugs sub forum.  Please provide a link to the problem site.  What User Agent setting (try other IE versions) are you using and what Windows version?  Thanks and enjoy, J.

Offline

#10 2013-03-21 19:21:25

ClassicTrekker
Member
Registered: 2013-01-11
Posts: 11

Re: EagleGet 1.0.3.0 preview is released!

MisterJ wrote:

ClassicTrekker, I think it would be best to post in the Report Bugs sub forum.  Please provide a link to the problem site.  What User Agent setting (try other IE versions) are you using and what Windows version?  Thanks and enjoy, J.

OS = Windows 7 Ultimate
User Agent = I've tried IE 8, IE 10, and "Get from IE."

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB